Are you worried about email services in 2022? Worried that they won’t be as convenient as they are now? Fear not! With this list of the best email services of 2022, you’ll have everything you need to keep your correspondence up-to-date and hassle-free, no matter what happens next. If you’re not sure what to look out for, we’ve made it easy with our top picks of paid, free and business email services in 2022. You’ll be writing emails faster than ever before!
As one of the oldest email providers, Outlook has a lot of features that other providers don’t – including a desktop app and integration with Microsoft Office. It’s perfect for businesses that already use Microsoft products, as it’ll integrate seamlessly with your existing setup. However, its lack of mobile apps can be a downside if you need to access your email on the go. The service is also only available to those who have a personal or small-business account with Microsoft.
- A new interface that is even more user-friendly
- Better security features to protect your information
- More storage space so you never have to delete another email again -New filters to make finding emails easier
- The option of having multiple inboxes for work and personal accounts
- Add-ons like Google Calendar to add tasks and events to your Gmail account without leaving it. Some people may not be aware that Google doesn’t actually own their data or control what happens with it, but with this improved version of Gmail they do! So while there are other free providers out there (like Yahoo!), this may be worth paying for. But if you’re looking for a company who can offer more than just email, then Constant Contact might be worth checking out. They provide all sorts of marketing tools to help small businesses thrive including custom-made newsletters and social media management as well as bulk e-mailing. Plus, they’ve been around since 1998 which makes them one of the oldest companies in the industry with a strong reputation.
In a world where we are constantly inundated with choices, Mailbird is a breath of fresh air. It’s simple to use interface makes it easy to get started with and their support team is amazing. They offer a free plan for those who need it and their paid plans are very affordable.
I believe that they will continue to be one of the best email providers in 2022 and beyond. Their support system is fast and thorough and you can easily schedule time for them to come over if you have a problem. As well as this, Mailbird offers dedicated customer service so if you want anything from them you don’t have to wait for someone else to reply before getting your issue resolved.
We’ve tested this service extensively and it has some great features: Filters, drag-and-drop functionality, calendaring functionality, multiple view modes including compact mode which reduces screen clutter by shrinking previews down without hiding any content, file attachments that are stored safely within the app itself rather than linked externally so you can send large files without risking an out-of-space message at the other end.
In 2022, email services will need to be more robust and secure than ever before. Thunderbird is a great option for those who want a reliable service with plenty of features. It offers end-to-end encryption, support for multiple accounts and a variety of plugins to customize your experience. Plus, it’s free! The only downside is that you have to download it first – but once you do, you’ll never go back.
You can find out more about it here. If you’re looking for a similar program with less effort, use Mailbird. They offer versions for MacOS and Windows PCs that come preinstalled so all you have to do is sign up. And if security is something important to you, Mailbird encrypts your data using AES 256 bit encryption standards; even Microsoft would be jealous!
The one downside of this app is its $9 per month price tag. If this isn’t something you’re willing to pay or don’t want to upgrade from another app (e.g., Gmail), try one of these other options instead: Hushmail or ProtonMail.
When it comes to security, Tutanota Business is at the top of its game. All emails are encrypted automatically with end-to-end encryption, meaning that only the sender and recipient can read them – not even Tutanota can access them. In addition, Tutanota offers two-factor authentication and a host of other features to keep your account safe. As for pricing, Tutanota Business starts at €1 per user per month (about $1.20).
The cost includes one terabyte of storage space, unlimited sending and unlimited receiving. The prices also vary depending on how many users you have; they start at €2 per user per month for 10 users or less. Tutanota doesn’t offer an annual subscription option, but if you need more than 50 GB of storage space or want to send more than 500 messages a day, then you’ll need to upgrade to their next tier.